Friday, November 5, 2010

Do I believe in Ghost?!? Well Yes I do!

Recently Donna from  An Enchanted Cottage  asked me if Do you believe in ghosts?

Well, Yes! I do! as my above title states....she sent me some wonderful pics privately to look and see what I could see and I asked her excitedly if she was by herself and when and where they where taken.....OMG! I want to visit her town sooo badly now! She has some great pics to show in front of a wonderful 'Red Door' of a local Restaurant! Taken another look guys at the left hand side of that door!
Great P. I. Pic Donna! Job well done!
Also, type into her blog! I just can't wait to see her Livingrrom for Christmas this year!!!!
Show more kitty's Donna  and Angels!!!
Question for you too:
Do you believe in ghosts? 
Just remember the saying:
Ghost were people too!
Melissa

No comments: